GeoMapApp©: MS Windows Installation
GeoMapApp is a Java desktop application and it must be downloaded to your computer. Clicking on the AGREE button below downloads the file GeoMapApp.exe to your computer.
- MS Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Widows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10.
- Java 7 or 8 (also called Sun Java Runtime Environment [JRE] or Java Development Kit [JDK] 1.7 or newer). Java may be downloaded from http://java.sun.com
- 20 MB of free disk space.
- 256 MB of RAM (512 MB or more is recommended for best performance).
- Network connection to access data on remote servers.
This software is distributed for free and it contains no guarantees or warranties. The software was developed through contributions of NSF and Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University. None of the developers or supporters of GeoMapApp can be held responsible for problems that may occur from using this software. We are distributing it with the best of intentions and it contains no known harmful code. All users should read all information associated with software and agree to the statements issued here.
Checksum SHA-1 and MD5 For GeoMapApp.exe: